Judgment enforcement


Anyone will tell you that obtaining a judgment is the easy part but getting paid is where the challenge begins.

There are several ways to enforce a judgment; however, the process can be  confusing and time-consuming. Enforcing a judgment can be done through a wage garnishment, bank account garnishment or through a writ and seizure.

If you have obtained a judgment through the Small Claims Court or the Landlord and Tenant Board, Amicus Paralegal Services can help you enforce the judgment so you can get paid. 

Legal fees start at $300.00 plus applicable taxes and disbursements.  Court filing fees and Sheriff fees are separate.

Learn More

Garnishing someone's income or bank account is not ideal for anyone, but sometimes it is the only way to get what is legally owed to you. Are you sitting on a judgment? Contact Amicus Paralegal to find out how we can help you.